Montag bis Freitag: 08.00 bis 12.00 Uhr
Mittwoch: 16:00 bis 19:00 Uhr
BRIEFWAHL - Landtagswahl am 14.03.2021
... hier geht's zum Info-Flyer
Wettervorhersage für Schuttertal
|Parish church Schweighausen|
The foundation stone for the late baorque parisch church in the district of Schweighausen was laid in 1775. The impressive high altar was designed by the sculptor, Joseph Kaltenbach, who was living in Triberg. The church was dedicated to the Holy Romanus. A fundamental renovation of the interior was finished in 1977. Due to a fire attempt in October 2004 the church had to be renovated again. On Whitsun 2005 it was re-opened to the public with a festive divine service with suffragan bishop, Bernhard Uhl.