Montag bis Freitag: 08.00 bis 12.00 Uhr
Mittwoch: 16:00 bis 19:00 Uhr
... hier geht's zum Info-Flyer
...hier finden Sie weitere Informationen
Wettervorhersage für Schuttertal
According to photographic records of Albert Krieger the community of Schweighausen in the district of Lahr was documentarily mentioned for the first time in 1132 under the place-name "Schwechusen".Schweighausen was also founded by the convent of Ettenheimmünster. The baroque parsonage building from 1754 and the parish church St. Romanus from 1777 are an impressive accent of the village and the last memory of the former affiliation to the convent territory. With its interior equipment reaching from baroque and rococo to classicism, the church is one of the most beautiful churches in the Schuttertal.
In silver, two green broad-leaved trees with black stem on a green hill.
Already in the beginning of the 19th century the two broad-leaved trees appeared in a round raised seal, which carried the address "Vogta Schweighausen". On the proposal of the general national archives the colours were accepted in August 1907.