Montag bis Freitag: 08.00 bis 12.00 Uhr
Mittwoch: 16:00 bis 19:00 Uhr
... hier geht's zum Info-Flyer
...das war das Ferienprogramm 2017
Wettervorhersage für Schuttertal
It might have been in the 10th century when the Benedictine monks of the monastery of Ettenheimmünster moved up to the Unditz valley, crossed the Streitberg and started the clearing in the wilderness of the rear Schuttertal.
The farmers received the cultivated ground as convent fiefdom against interests and compulsory service. As centre of the colony near the 'Tarilo's Brook' the monastery built a monastery yard and a chapel which was inaugurated in 1132.During several centuries Dörlinbach consisted of only a few convent fiefdoms and was considered to belong to the colony of Ettenheimmünster, because - according to the monastery chronicler Bernhard Stoeber - concerning their complete sprititual welfare the religious people of the monastery took care of the inhabitants of Dörlinbach. Like the inhabitants of the Münstertal they were treated and considered as parishioners.
Around 1656 Dörlinbach was separated from the parish of Münstertal and was united with the parish of Schweighausen. After the liquidation of the Benedictine Abbey, which belonged - together with its villages - to the worldly domain of the convent of Strasbourg, Dörlinbach became Badenese. Nowadays Dörlinbach is the administrative residence of the community of Schuttertal, which was created in 1974 with the villages of Schuttertal, Dörlinbach and Schweighausen.
In sliver, with green foot, with an adjacent structured wall through the gate of which blue water is flowing to the edge of the emblem.
For the name story Albert Krieger thinks "Bach des Tarilo" ? In 1225 Pope Honorius III confirmed his properties in "Derlunbac" to the convent of Ettenheimmünster.
The conventual Dinghof was the centre of the village. In the 14th century they say that the "closter zuo Ettenheimmünster hat zwing und ban zuo Terlenbach” (Krieger).
The imprint of a stamp from the 19th century shows in the sealfield on the right hand side a mountain declining to the left. Next to it there is a wall with a gate-like break between two pillars. The complete thing is based on a wavy foundation. The picture seems to be an attempt to symbolize the place-name. The above-mentioned emblem which was accepted by the community in 1907 was designed by the general national archives. In 1933 they determined blue-white-blue as colours of the place. If Dörlinbach is composed of a person's name and the final syllable -bach, it is the sound of the words, which influenced the choice of the heraldic figure.