Quicknavigation

Startseite | Kontakt | Impressum | Hilfe

Volltextsuche

Rathaus
Hauptstraße 5
77978 Schuttertal
Ortsteil Dörlinbach


Telefon
Fax
E-Mail
07826/9666-0
07826/9666-10
info@schuttertal.de
Öffnungszeiten:
Montag bis Freitag: 08.00 bis 12.00 Uhr
Mittwoch: 16:00 bis 19:00 Uhr
Tourist-Information
Hier finden Sie die Kontaktdaten der Tourist-Info in Schuttertal
Förderungen
[Text]
Ausstellung Geisberg-Achat

Banner Achat Ausstellungim Bergdorfhaus
Schweighausen


... hier geht's zum Info-Flyer

Top-Events
Ferienprogramm 2017
Ferienprogramm 2015

 







...hier finden Sie weitere Informationen

Jugendprojekt 2015 Schuttertalsong
Externer Link: Schuttertal - Dein Song
Jugendprojekt "Happy" 2014
Externer Link: Banner - Happy-Version Schuttertal
Banner_Kinderseite
Wettervorhersage für Schuttertal
WetterOnline
Das Wetter für
Schuttertal

 

 

 

 

Seiteninhalt


DörlinbachSchuttertalSchweighausen

The community of Schuttertal includes the three communities of Dörlinbach, Schuttertal and Schweighausen, which were independent until December 31, 1973. All together the three villages have approximately 3.350 inhabitants. With a district surface of a little bit more than 5000 hectares Schuttertal is one of the communities with the biggest surface in the Ortenau district.

In the 11th century all three villages of Schuttertal were mentioned for the first time, i.e. all three villages are more than 750 years old. Until 1803 the villages of Dörlinbach and Schweighausen belonged to the monastery of Ettenheimmünster, which was subordinated to the diocese of Strasbourg. Until 1819 the village of Schuttertal belonged to the county of „Hohengeroldseck“ which was subordinated to Austria. Afterwards all three villages became badenese and from then on belonged to the badenese territory.

Until end of 1973 all three communities were independent villages. On January 01, 1974 the three villages were united to the new community of Schuttertal with its administrative center in the town-hall of Dörlinbach.


©
Emblem
Golden with red beam, covered by a crook in interchanged colours.



The emblem shows the history of the newly created community. The red beam on gold is the original emblem of those from Geroldseck and also represents the dominion of Hohengeroldseck. The crook is the symbol for the monastery of Ettenheimmünster and also for the episcopal landlord. The emblem was awarded by the Ministery of the Interior on April 21, 1975.

 

 

return

 

 

                                                       

Schnell gefunden ...